We hope you’ve had fantastic summer season and ready to jump in to the new photographic year all recharged and full of inspiration!
As we are almost finishing wedding season 2016, we are happy to announce our next wedding workshop on the 20th November 2016 in Central London.
This one is going to be an extra special one with an amazing designer dress, our fantastic team of MUA, hair stylist, florist PLUS carefully selected props and….. a wedding CAKE.
SO you will have plenty of variations to add to your portfolio. This time we will also shoot some wedding details, e.g. calligraphic invitations to diversify our portfolios.
Set up is going to be in an amazing location in Central London and we will shoot indoors as well as outdoors for a variety of shots and will see how to manage available light in different situations
£275 – Book Your Spot Now –
As usual, It is a full day workshop with THEORETICAL part:
- All you need to know about getting in a Wedding Photography Business
- Gear, settings and technical aspects of shooting a wedding
- Challenges of the wedding day and solutions
- Marketing and sales – in detail – from an email enquiry to signing the contract – with a LIVE real client presentation.
- Posing and getting those emotions out of the couple
Workshop is limited to 14 people.
Join our Facebook event for live updates here – https://www.facebook.com/events/583149401840719/
Secure your spot here – www.weddingfairytales.co.uk/training/
Looking forward to seeing you at our special Valentines workshop!
Lisa and Alex